The data we collect
Like most websites we do capture limited information every time you visit our website. This includes the list below. None of this information is personal and is only stored for audit purposes.
- The IP address of the device;
- The pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on;
- The date and time the site was visited;
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site;
- The operating system (e.g. Windows 10, Mac OSX) on the device used;
- The type of web browser used (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox); and
- Other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
Purpose of the collection of data
- The information collected by completing an enquiry form, calling us or sending us an email is only used to make contact with you to answer your query.
- If you enrol in one of our seminars/events, then your information will be used to book your space at the required event.
- If you enquire about any of our services, events, newsletters, publications or competitions, then your information may also be used to provide you marketing about Data Cubed. You can opt-out of receiving marketing materials at any time by contacting us.
We do not use any cookie that places information directly onto your local machine. We use a type of cookie called a session variable that stores information on the server whilst you are on our site. This is used solely to make sure your visit to our site is as enjoyable as possible.
Any data you enter via a form on this website is used solely by Data Cubed Limited. We do not rent or sell any of our data to any third party. We believe strongly in an ethical opt-in approach to all marketing activity and the sites that we operate reflect this.